Monday, October 24, 2011

Project #2 and #3

Completed another quilt.  I had this denim type material I was going to make into a caftan for myself.  Never did.  So I made a couple of flannel backed tie quilts.  I gave one away, not sure who has it and this one will go in the closet for when needed.

Also in trying to use all the yarn I have around here I knitted a hat today.  So two more projects out of the way.  Good for you, Janet.

I feel very sorry for some critter who burrows under the ground.  I have these cracked surfaces in trails all over my yard.  I am sure they are cracked becausee the dirt is so hard here, he probably can't go very deep.  What a way  to live, I'm so glad I can be in the sunshine.  It has been beautiful, but very cold at night.

Yesterday Mitch was up with a girl friend and started a fire which burned till after I went to bed.  It was 82 degrees in here and still 75 this morning, long after the fire had gone out.  I hope we have enough wood for winter.  On Sunday Greg Todd told me to holler if I needed some more.   It is so nice they provide all the widows with all the wood they want.  Nice service!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far