Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Doctor Visit

Tuesday I visited my new doctor again and he took some wax out of my ears and refilled my flunisolide so I can stop the decongestant pills.  The flunisolide works much  better. The decongestant was working  for my head and nose except that it all ended up in my throat, not good.  Still feeling pretty lousy.

He doesn't want to see me again until March to see if the Mega Red pills which he is has me taking are working for my cholesterol.  He recommended them because I said I could not afford Lipitor anymore since my insurance won't pay for it.  I had told my sister about them a few months ago and since she works at Costco she has been taking three a day as prescribed.   Carole said for the first time her cholesterol was lower!!  Yea!

This is not very interesting to write about but if it is in here I will remember it, otherwise I may forget to call and make an appointment in March--such as the way my mind works these days.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far