Friday, January 20, 2012

Heritage Hall Roommates and Friends

Having a birthday party for Louray from Arizona in Heritage Hall 1 #19. She was a first class ice skater. On the right front row is Colleen,who I came San Diego with, and Gerry, who lived in San Diego. Just above Gerry on the right is JoAnne, she followed us to San Diego.


In the upper picture is our roommate Marta, who also followed us to San Diego, and Gerry. Colleen and I were the only seniors and the rest were younger.

Colleen and I traveled to San Diego after my first year of teaching in Billings, MT ( and last breakup with Harry) and her first year of teaching in Port Angeles, WA. The following year Marta and JoAnne came to San Diego and lived with us.


Colleen, Marta, and JoAnne all met their mates in San Diego in the young adult crowd we were involved with. I was going with Bill, a nonmember. I broke up with him in the summer of 59 and then met Richard on Labor Day. He had just graduated from BYU after 10 years. We married in October.

Richard was dating one of the Law girls downstairs in our Heritage Hall.  I never met him.  He then went in the Navy and served a mission before finishing at BYU.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far