Monday, January 09, 2012

New Arrangement for 2012

I called Carole to tell her I had actually moved the furniture around.  It is something she seems compelled to do all the time.  I rarely do.

However since I brought the doll house and worktable back upstairs this winter, we needed more openness to our seating so, voila.  I intend to shingle the doll house roof.  I cannot find the Seven Dwarf furniture I made when I was in San Diego two years ago,  did I put them away with all my dolls????

Bruce has his favorite spot, it is one couch or the other, whichever one does not have a computer or a blanket taking up his space.  It was hard for Mitch to leave him, hope they can be reunited soon.  Mike had him do the Bird trick.  He is a very smart dog.

Yesterday the message from our George Albert Smith lesson (which I taught and didn't plan well enough to finish) was "Live What You Believe" and "Do Your Best" -- and the message from Nephi in Sunday School was to "Trust in the Lord and be obedient".  Both good messages to start the New Year.  It was a good day at Church, good friendship and loving spirit amongst all.

2 comments:

The Massey Family said...

Looks good! I never noticed them much before, but I really love your couches! Are they Ethan Allen?

Janet said...

Yes, about 40 or more years old. They were brown velvet in the La Jolla house and then blue paisley in the Rancho Bernardo house and then recovered by the prison for up here, not as quality recover but color and material is good and they clean up easily. Still very comfortable, too.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far