Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Five Things

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

  1. Working for a Mortgage Company
  2. Living in Pacific Beach
  3. Bicycling daily at the Bay with Nadine (and Bandido in the basket)
  4. Planning my escape from San Diego
  5. Attended Meagan's Graduation in June
5 Things On My To Do List:
  1. Figure out how to make money
  2. Finish my Life History
  3. Organize my Genealogy (again)
  4. Finish the quilt I started 8 years ago
  5. Start Yoga or something!
5 Favorite Snacks/Food:
  1. Nachos
  2. Fuji apple with peanut butter
  3. Fuji apple with caramel dip (homemade)
  4. Tootsie Rolls
  5. Fruit Smoothies and homemade Wendy's Frosty
5 Things I Would Do If I Was a Billionaire:
  1. Have a second home in Sweden
  2. Have a lavish garden with beautiful flowers
  3. Have a yacht on the Mediterranean/Agean Seas
  4. Have a Lakeside home with a Sailboat and Goodlooking Captain
  5. Have a maid/cook/personal trainer/gardener
5 Bad Habits:
  1. Eating sugar and butter treats
  2. Procrastination
  3. Avoiding Exercise
  4. Being unfriendly
  5. Selfish with time
5 Places I Have Lived:
  1. Ogden, Ut
  2. Glendive, Mt
  3. Provo, Ut
  4. San Diego/San Diego/Pacific Beach/La Jolla/Rancho Bernardo, CA
  5. Lake Almanor, CA

Persons I'm Tagging (Kristi already tagged most of the only ones that read my blog)

  1. Linda

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far