Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Far, So Good

I think the Republicans are going to have a hard time to match the convention the Democrats have put on so far. It has been very well presented with some great talks even though there have also been a lot that say the same thing like they are scripted and the people don't really know what they are talking about. A lot of promises though, a lot of promises that a President cannot keep without a lot of cooperation and where is all the money to do everything to come from?
I am happy to say that Sen. Biden showed a side I have not seen before. He was not snarling at anybody and actually was presented very well! Beautiful wife and handsome son, too.
Still...
I was wondering..
When will this political stuff be over?

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far