Friday, August 29, 2008

"I Got the Call Today" (Don Henley words in a song)

SBA called and I leave Sept 7 to 14 for a week of training in Fort Worth. This is training on the new computer loan processing program which they started in 2005 but I wasn't one of the few that learned it at that time. I was instead surpervising a group in the "old" program
As I have said before, because I am a loan officer instead of Customer Service and they mostly use loan officers that live in the Fort Worth area so they don't have to pay them per diem, I will not necessarily be working after the training.
However, if this current hurricane is bad enough they plan on using some loan officers in Sacramento and I may get called to go there. Keep your fingers crossed for me. They questioned whether I was able to go if called.
But at any rate I am one step closer to earning a little money and get a free trip and one week's pay. Sounds good to me!
Who wants to keep Bandido if I go for months???? My sister in Orem would if I could get him there...she enjoys Bandido.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far