Thursday, August 07, 2008

Fun on the Lake and Happy Anniversary!



Linda and Gary have been married 26 years today. Wow, if Richard were alive, we would have been married 49 years!! Anyway they went to Dianna's at the Club for prime rib and said it was good. Hard to believe how quickly life passes by.

 Today I was on the boat with them while they did their wakeboarding. They are all so good and it was quite smooth. Great lake and it was beautiful as always!! I took a lot of videos but haven't figured out how to put them on my computer yet???








 Tonight Kelly, Craig, Amy, Sarah, and Tanner all sang karaoke at Teen Karaoke. That was entertaining. I am always amazed how many want to sing and dance and how few are really talented. Makes you appreciate to pros but it was fun. The kids had made cake for their parents so we finished off the day with that. Nice day!!
Oh, yes, I worked from 6 to 8 am putting down the rocks they brought me yesterday. A little back breaking for an old lady but keeps me young I guess.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far