Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Summer Concert and Work on the Patio!



Every Sunday night in the summer there is a music under the stars.







But first comes a surprise!  Before Matt leaves with his truck to go back to Reno late Sunday afternoon it looks like my patio is getting a little closer.




Gary somehow finangled some sand from a landscaping place and everyone helped shovel it out and smooth it in my area. 


Pizza Time on Tuesday night.



After pizza at Taratino's they all helped gather some rocks from the river. I can see it will take me years though because a car full of rocks really doesn't go very far!

I really appreciate Gary going to all the effort to find sand before Mike took his truck back to Reno and everyone helping so much. Thank you, thank you, Pulsiphers and Stewarts!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far