Tuesday, April 06, 2010

More Books I Like

I am always happy to add a new author to my Authors I Like List and I add two more.  I read Nora Ephron's  "I Feel Bad About My Neck" and actually laughed out loud a few times.  That is always a good sign it is a fun book and I see she has others I will look for.  She is the one who is the playwright and producer of some of my favorite movies like "Holiday" and "It's Complicated".  I think she understands women and can write humorously and tenderly about their situations in life.

The other author is Harlan Coben.  I am just finishing "Long Lost" and what an intriguing mystery--about people who appear to be just like you who get caught up in a whirlwind of exciting and scary stuff.  Nothing like a good murder mystery to take you away from the monotony of laundry and grocery shopping.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far