Friday, October 27, 2017

Kelsi, the Youngest Grandchild

Kelsi was born just seven months before my first Great Grandchild, Kate.

Evidently, Kelsi will be giving up her great big bedroom for me for the winter!!  And I will get to spend lots of precious time with her I hope.  Kelsi is always a delight to be around, loves life and everybody in it.  I hope she can teach Sadie some tricks again.  She is very good at that.

I will be arriving on the Tuesday morning before Thanksgiving and will be traveling with Mary Anne, who will be visiting her daughter's family in Santee.  She is flying back the next week, however, and I will be staying till almost April.



Kelsi and I have spent a lot of time together.  I remember one time when I was tending her and her friend as they used the pool and were sitting in the Jacuzzi I heard her come to my defense.  I am not  exactly quite sure what her little friend said about me, but Kelsi defensively said in such a loud voice I looked up from my reading, "She is not!" and they were both staring at me and then Kelsi smiled at me so sweetly, as if to say, "It's ok, Grandma."


 Kelsi has been in Cotillion and is dressed up so pretty here with her beautiful Mom.




Looks like she got to watch the college girls play Soccer.  One of their dear friends is on the BYU team this year.


Hello, World!!!!


A few months ago Kelsi and Camber got to go to New York with James and Kelsi saw her first Broadway Musical.



No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far