Friday, October 27, 2017

Lea and Jimmy

It will be fun to see what is going on with these two, Lea, the beautiful model type and Jimmy the skateboarding whiz and goalie expert.  Lea is a senior!!!   And Jimmy a junior!!!  I am really going to feel my age with all this beauty and energy around me.

Someone said you should get permission before posting pictures of children.  But I feel if they posted publicly on Instagram, then I can put it in my blog.  I am about the only one that reads it and I really enjoy keeping up with everybody as much as I am able.  And, the purpose for my blog is because I will not remember...I really enjoy looking back and seeing and reading everything.  So glad Maria got me doing a blog...








Here they are with their Pulsipher cousins and nieces and nephews.  What a beautiful picture.



No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far