Thursday, October 19, 2017

Pulsipher's Gather for Farewell Talk of Sarah



Sarah is heading to Santiago, Chile on November 7 and gave her farewell talk at church last Sunday.  She sent me a video of it so I was able to listen to it and see her.  She did very well.  I am excited for her.  I can't imagine me being able to do it at 19 but I am sure she will do well.

While everyone was there some great  Pulsipher family photos were taken.




Charli's great trick at 4 months!!


Kristi's family whom we have not had in here for awhile!!


The reason the farewell was so early is because Tanner had appointments for medical school!  No decisions yet that I have heard.



Kelly and Collin have been at the Pulsipher  home all summer.  Collin was taking a paramedic? course and Kelly working at the dental office.   Not sure where they are going to med school either.


Cute little family with the newest great grandchild Charli.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far