Monday, October 16, 2017

Ready for Christmas 2017, Christmas in Del Mar


For me I have always decorated for Christmas sometime between Halloween and Thanksgiving but this year I am earlier because I will not even be here!!!

I love to sit in the fall evenings with the fire in the stove and lights on the Christmas tree.  This year the only other decorating I am doing though is the red pillow covers.  The material I bought in Singapore with Meagan which was always intended for a dress and jacket for me I decided would be much better as pillow covers for Christmas.  I think they are beautiful!!!


When I sent this card out in 2017, one person told me she wanted to be me when she grew up.  She thought this was such a cute idea.





Christmas dinner and white elephant was held at the home of James and Camber.
This picture of me with some of my grandchildren and great grandchildren is one of my favorite pictures.  My friend Jean actually had a puzzle made of it and gave it to me after Christmas.  I gave it to the Hardy children last Christmas.






Such beautiful grandchildren and great grandchildren.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far