Friday, October 27, 2017

My Friend Carla

I called my childhood friend Carla (Berta Mae to me) who is living in a Senior Residence Home in Boca Raton, Florida.  She is really loving it there and spends a lot of time exercising in the gym.  She says she does not get tired.  That is good to know.  She broke her hip a few years ago and then while healing from that she broke her leg so it is wonderful she can be so physical.

I forgot to ask her where her grand piano is...wonder if she still has it.  Her boys are both living there in homes of their own.  Evidently, they moved to Boca Raton to be involved in Addiction Rehab facilities.  She is very proud of what they are doing.

This was when her partner was alive.


This is when she was Miss Montana.


These are from several years ago.




No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far