Monday, September 03, 2007

The Big House

At my son James' home the children talk about the "Big House"--this is a little of the Big House-- This is the Master Closet just for James!!! I wonder if he has his own closet if it means he will have to keep it picked up himself? I hope so... This is marvelous. Each of the children have their own computer/homework station with lockers for their backpacks. And it is right off the kitchen so Mom can keep an eye. What a great idea.
All around the interior patio is this breezeway with beautiful walnut stained ceilings...
This is the interior patio...Meagan may have her wedding here December 30! Which means there is a lot of work to do in the next four months...
Windows from dining room looking into living room--
Living Room fireplace is started and look at those huge doors-- Here are the beams in the living room--not stained yet and part of the side ceiling also not stained yet...
This is part of the huge kitchen And this is the fireplace in the kitchen/family room.
And this is the big pool and jacuzzi--since there is a huge Club pool, I am not exactly sure why this is needed but... it is all going to be very lovely...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Massey Family said...

It is so beautiful! I feel so lucky they are letting me have my wedding there!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far