Friday, September 28, 2007

Le Cage

While watching "The War" the other night I made cages to plant my lily bulbs in so the squirrels wouldn't get them. Now I find out the holes are about eight times too big so it may all be for naught!!!
The Ken Burns special on World War II on PBS has been excellent. Since I was only in 3rd grade on Dec 7, 1941 (Pearl Harbor) I have learned so much. It is probably the one and only time our country has come together as ONE! It helps you to understand how necessary that war was but how unprepared we were and the terrible mistakes that were made. You also see how American ingenuity and drive made us into the best manufacturing country in the world by the end of the war. One airplane plant was putting out one plane every hour!!! It is a must see, if you haven't had a chance to watch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far