Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's a Beautiful Thing! Service...

Yes, it is a beautiful thing to have a full wood shed so beautifully stacked. While I was gone, my home teacher Ron had split wood from his own lot and brought it over to my house--wheelbarreled it up a slight incline and stacked my wood! Thank heaven Don, from the ward, also helped him!!! I appreciate these gentlemen so much who take care of us widows in the ward. It is truly the gospel of Jesus Christ in action. Winter, come on, I am ready!! To go above and beyond they even watered my trees (I have a great watering system for everything but my little trees and bushes) And those impatiens and petunias I set in my front to catch the water--not a one was eaten because they sprayed with Liquid Fence!! Thank you, thank you, so much. In fact the only thing the deer destroyed this time was one small bush that the cage had not been anchored down on and two new lilac bushes that were not caged. At least I have my answer, they do like lilacs and I do have to cage them! Oh, well, next spring... I was delighted to come home to more light! Mark had brought up the tile he is going to do my bathrooms with and in the meantime replaced my burned out lights. Thank you, Mark. I also felt safer driving back to Lake Almanor by myself. Gary replaced the battery in my car while I was in El Cajon. Thank you, Gary. It seems it takes a lot of people to keep me up and running and I appreciate them all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far