Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Laurie's Family

My niece Sherry sent some pictures from Laurie's Funeral. Left to right is Trevor's wife Joanna and baby, my sister Jeanne, her daughter Carole, Marilyn's son Bobby and wife Dana, Jeanne's daughter-in-law Norma, Marilyn's son Randy, Marilyn's daughter Debbie, my brother Dick's daughter Cherie, Marilyn's daughter Sherry, Jeanne's son Steven and his wife Sheila. Laurie's daughter Hope is on the left with her boyfriend Ben and Debbie's daughter Megan and son Matt are on the right. Sherry with her daughter's Carole and Caitlin ... and all four of Sherry's children Steven, Zach, Caitlin and Carole. Zach and Sherry lived with us for awhile in the 80's and Zach used to love his baseball bat and Sherry would patiently throw the ball to him over and over. They loved to go to the Padres games with my assistant Connie. Zach is now going to college and working.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far