Friday, September 21, 2007

More Grandchildren and Kate, GGD

Marjorie and I took a trip to Lake Tahoe on Friday the 14th and drove south on 89 all the way from Lake Almanor. What a breath taking drive! We stopped first in Truckee and caught grandson Matt as he was finishing one job, cutting trees for 9 hours, and was going to a second job at North Star Ski Resort, tending to Lodge clients. Matt is the one who did so much on my Mourning Gardens--He is a great worker! And very handsome. He and Kristi both look like movie stars here...
We caught Kristi and great grand daughter Kate in Incline Village in north Lake Tahoe, where they are living in a gorgeous home of her in-laws. What a beautiful ski/golf lodge! They will be moving to Reno when their new home is finished! Kate looks like a doll but couldn't make her smile. Kristi does look like a movie star. What wonderful grandchildren I have, (as I have said before.)

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far