Saturday, January 09, 2010

Hair Cut

Time to go back to having short, short hair.  Seta doesn't work a lot anymore but she always takes me right in and talks as she cuts.  This time we went short, short, and it feels good!!

Dr. Martin also called and said the spot on my nose needs to come off so more surgery on the 21st.  She said it won't be so invasive this time but I will be looking pretty ghastly for my birthday this year.

Listening  carefully to the technician  at my doppler test I got the idea that although I have plaque in my carotid arteries it will probably just be a thing to watch and not bad enough for surgery yet...that is good news so it is on to the next thing--eyes being tested and then new glasses so I can see better when I compute or read, yea....

Maria says it is good I am not working so I can take care of all these things, but of course, if I was working, I wouldn't be paying attention to any of these things...that is life.

When I called Fort Worth SBA the other day, they said there is nothing going on...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far