Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy 77th!


We all gathered at the Hardy home to celebrate my birthday.   There was my daughter Maria,  her friend Dave, and her children Melissa and Matt--my daughter Linda, her husband Gary,  and their children Tanner, Sarah and Kelly and Kelly's friend Matt--my son James, his wife Camber, and their children Jacob, Lea, Jimmy and Kelsi--my granddaughter Kristi, her husband Mike and their children Kate and Ryan.




Cute Granddaughters Kristi and Melissa.



Linda had prepared enchiladas and mole sauce with rice and beans and Camber prepared the salad and lemonades, James made the guacamole, and they provided chips and other dips and Maria brought the Red Velvet birthday cake and there was also ice cream.










Sarah and Kate












 






 


Kristi's husband Mike with Ryan and Kate




After eating at three separate tables, the girls were in one room doing karaoke and the guys were in another room doing Wii while some were just watching...Fun party.


Cute picture of the sisters!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far