Friday, January 08, 2010

Moved

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention I had moved from Linda's house in El Cajon to James' house in Rancho Santa Fe.  I always enjoy staying at Linda's house because it is so quiet and peaceful.  Everyone is fairly grown up except for Sarah, who is in fifth grade, so everyone is working or busy and have learned to take care of themselves so the house stays neat and is quiet.  Even Sarah likes her room neat.  She spent half the day cleaning it and sorting out her clothes.  There is also a fantastic library by Linda's house.

But it is fun to come to James' house and be around younger children who are always playing games and having lots of friends over to play.  Lots of activity going on.  Kelsi is a fun little companion for me as we walk the dog or play together.  Tonight we matched dominoes and she did a super job.  I am lucky to have such nice families to spend my winters with and no time to get lonely.

It was 85 degrees today and so beautiful.  As I talk to my sisters and friends and hear how cold it is, I feel very blessed to be enjoying this gorgeous weather as well as nice company.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far