Friday, January 08, 2010

The Library

This morning I found a library just a few miles away.  And it is a very nice library.  I love libraries, I have said that before.  I have very happy memories of libraries, books and words from my early childhood days.

I ordered the second Stieg Larsson book--there are only 84 of us waiting for it, but since there are 43 copies it shouldn't be too long of a wait.  I was able to get another Gail T book and a Dean Koontz book.  I just read Dean Koontz  "Your Heart Belongs to Me" and what a fun mystery read.  Since he has written over 160 books I should find plenty more to enjoy.  The one I chose today I see is being made into a movie, "The Husband".  How can one person have that many stories in him, how can he make them all different?  It is beyond my comprehension.    

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far