Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Going Home

Yea, I am headed home on Saturday.  I will need to return when I come to San Diego in January or so next year and have a doppler test again.  This last one showed some narrowing but it is edema rather than plaque so should continue to get better.  My blood pressure machine is misreading about half the time and it may be because of irregular beats?  Hopefully it will continue to go down once I get in my own peaceful habitat.  So Lake Almanor, warm up, I am coming home!

Dave called and they are back home in Idaho and freezing!  What happened to spring this year?  He told me a very funny story about the helicopters that came because of an accident near Hoover Dam and what happened to him...ask me or him.  It is much funnier when he tells it.

James, Camber and the children have been marvelous to me while I have been here.  Too bad I am leaving just as the pool is warming up.  I will miss the children but Kelsi is talking about visiting me and having a playdate so hopefully it will happen.

Johnny says he wants to visit and see where I live, hopefully that will happen, too.  Maria and Johnny took me to the Dr today.  This was my last day not driving.  The good thing about it is that I really accomplished alot while staying put at the computer.

Linda will drive home with me and I appreciate that so much.  Accolades to my children for all they do for me.  Hopefully this will be the last for a long while.

Oh, yes, Matt called and he has my yard all cleaned up.  Mine and Marjories, good for him.  He is off to Colorado and then will back again for a couple of weeks so I will think of some projects for him before he heads to Tahoe for the summer.

I get along with a little help from my friends...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far