Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Journaling to Printed Books

I did it.  I organized and ordered hard cover books on my blog for 2005-6, 2007, 2008, and 2009.  I expect that some of the pictures will not be great and I learned a few things so I think the next one I do will be better but I am glad I made a decision and did it!!

Now I just have to start a blog on the rest of my life (which I can take from many journals and Word documents) so I can book them as well and then my journaling will be up to date!  Should only take the rest of my life to finish but the parts of my life that are most vacant from journaling is when I was raising my children. 

Hmm, where could I get accurate memories of that?  I am thinking, not from my children as each remembers things differently.  Strange how that works.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far