Saturday, May 22, 2010

Home Again!


I've been home a week and it is so good. Linda was kind enough to drive me home (I helped a little) and then proceed to organize and clean my house, drawers and everything, wash the windows etc. My house has never looked so good. It would have taken me weeks. Oh, and yes, first we had to take down and put away all the Christmas decorations! Good job, Linda. Could not have done it without you. Thank you so much.

 Matt, my grandson, had already been here a couple weeks and had raked and cleaned the whole yard. It looks so good. Really appreciate all the hard work, Matt. Thank you, thank you.

 Since Linda has gone and I have been doing some work myself inside and out with all my projects and I am feeling more energized and healthier than I have in a long time. I am happier, too.

So what is it I love so much about being home? Here is a partial list anyway:

  • My own bed

  • Bubble Bath every night

  • Remote Controlled Music to put me to Sleep

  • Recorded Programs on TV

  • Good Reading Lights in Every Room

  • My Own Little Kitchen and Freezer

  •  All My Projects to Keep Me Busy

  •  View of My Back yard

  • View of My Trees in Front 

  • Absolute Stillness Around Me

  • The Big Trees All Around Me

  • Yard to Work In

  •  A Friend Nearby

  • Comfy Couch to Watch TV

  • My own Office with Everything I Need
 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far