Friday, October 22, 2010

Another Jan Karon Book Due Out--Yea!

When I was in Maryland after Hurricane Isabel, my FEMA friend and I found a delightful bookstore and she started me on my Mitford Series.  I have read them all and loved all of the following except the last one which is due out  this month.  Her books make the simple things in life interesting and make you feel so very satisfied with this wonderful world and your family.  I love her writing.


The Mitford Years Series: In publication order they are:

At Home in Mitford, published 1994

A Light in the Window, published 1995

These High, Green Hills, published 1996

Out to Canaan, published 1997

A New Song (novel), published 1999

A Common Life: the Wedding Story, published 2001

In This Mountain, published 2002

Shepherds Abiding, published 2003

Light from Heaven, published 2005. This is the last of the nine books in this series.

The Father Tim Novels:


Home to Holly Springs, published October 30, 2007.

In the Company of Others, release date October 2010.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far