Monday, October 18, 2010

Talent!

I am forever amazed and perplexed by the fact that people who appear to have one talent, also have multiple talents.  How is that?  They can act...and they can also sing...and dance.  They can paint...and also write...etc. etc.

How is it that some are gifted with these artistic talents and then some of us have none???  Did we not develop the one talent we were given and not recognize and so we get none?  Do we hide whatever talent we might have had behind our fears and lack of confidence?

I wish I knew.  I wish I could sing.  I wish I could dance.  I wish I could draw.  I wish I could write.  I wish I was artistic with vision and ability to be able to create something wonderful.

I wish, I wish, I wish.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far