Sunday, October 24, 2010

Flannel Pajamas

Linda said Kristi was making Christmas Flannel pajama bottoms. Reminded me of how much I always wanted a Lanz Christmas flannel nightgown or pajamas.  I don't think I ever got them.  It was not a brand we carried at Anderson's Store and they were very expensive.

However, since I have been on my own I do always try and buy a flannel pair of pajamas each year.  Last year I bought two and I have a few that are well worn out and need throwing away.  The best source for pajamas I have always found to be Macys but if someone knows a better place, I would like to know.

As I said before, I love flannel.  When I was in junior high we tried to make pajamas.  They did not turn out as well as our corduroy jackets and ballerina skirts.  It was those seams!!!  I never tried to make pajamas again.  Except, after I was married I had one pair of silky pajamas I loved so much, I did buy material to replace them.  I think I still have the material!!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far