Sunday, November 27, 2011

15 Years Ago Richard Passed Away

This is Richard, when he was 45 or so. 15 years ago today he left this earth at age 65. Wonder how he is doing and when I will join him. I heard today that the only whole heart is a broken one. I will never forget that day I left our Rancho Bernardo house for the last time and I told my realtor Brian I knew what it was to have a broken heart. I also heard today that when we come into this life our hands are clenched because we think we need to get everything we can and when we leave this life our hands are open because we can't take anything with us. Richard didn't have much to take with him but he gave so much to others while he was here. A good man. I miss him so much.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far