Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Two More Projects and More TV

All this congestion I have had has been good for one thing.  It has kept me indoors near the fire, watching Roku and knitting.

I just finished the "Doc Martin" series about a perfectionist country doctor who had an aversion to the sight of blood and  had undiagnosed Aspergers..  Yet he was an excellent doctor--just had no people skills, and definite intimacy issues.  He also said just what he thought, not realizing the consequences.  All work and no play type person.  Very interesting.  And the English people are always intersting as portrayed on BBC.

Roku is also an excellent way to pick up the documentaries you missed.  Last night I watched Ken Burns'  Tho0mas Jefferson.  What an amazing man he was and yet very conflicted on slavery as most of the Southern politicians were..

I am also disappointed in the direction they are taking "The Good Wife".

Michael is gone for the week to Sacramento so I am really homebound--such is my life.



This one will have to go to a short person or for use with jackts instead of coat.  Pretty though.


 Not too many in the family who could use this--and then of course it can always go to 'Good Will'' if certain parties don't like it.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far