Tuesday, November 08, 2011

More Wyoming Cousins

This is Kathy Anderson Bishop who is my brother Richard (and Mary's) daughter. Her husband is Myron and they were both raised in my hometown Glendive but later moved to Wyoming.  Myron is holding Jackson Richard (Aarons boy), the girl in the dress is Darian and the other girl is Kirstin (Mikes girls) and Kathy is holding Ayden (Matthews boy)

Back Row:  Nathan and  Amanda, Kathy and Myron, Mike, Jennifer, Aaron and Jackson, Matthew and Ayden
Front Row:Kayla, Teresa with Kerstin and Darian, Stephanie and Ryan, Courtney

Nathan,Myron,Mike,Ryan,Aaron,Mathew
The Bishop Five

Teresa Bishop with Kerstin, Kayla Bishop,  Kathy Bishop with Darian, Courtney Bishop, Amanda Fellows, Stephanie Bishop, Jennifer Beals

(I hope I got it right, Kathy!--I know there are two missing--Big Family!  And I understand Kathy is a superb cook who always had great meals for her big family.  Bakes lots of bread and...)

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far