Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Some Thoughts

Interesting comment made by a Judge in "Harry's Law" tonight.  She said, "I find life and law often depend on which Judge you get."  Something to think about.  Life is not fair and too much depends on the opinion of ONE person.  Not that 12 always get it right either.

I don't know who picked out the dresses for Carrie Underwood tonight on the GMA Awards, I loved the long gold one but  others  I thought were atrocious.  She is usually dressed so lovely.

I am also getting tired of seeing women's legs so much, especially when they are a little bow legged but even if their legs are ok, I think a flowing dress  or a lower hemline are so much more flattering than a tight dress with low bust and high hem.   Faith Hill looked outstanding and Nicole and a few others in their long dresses.

I was happy to see that Hope on "Dancing with the Stars" finally got a beautiful dress to wear.  She really looked lovely.  Makes a difference in how they dance.  I am not sure who chooses what they wear but they got it right this week.  I think some of her outfits were definitely not flattering.  I also wonder why they pick such short outfits for ladies with heavy thighs, doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway that is my opinion tonight.  Today I didn't have much congestion but now that I have been  sitting here in the cooler air my throat is sore and tight and I am all stuffed up.
Woe is me.  I will never get over these fall allergies.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far