Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Four More Projects Completed



For a little girl, I think.
Today I made a real "find" in my trove of material.  It is a knitted tubular cashmere which made three of these tubular scarves.  They are very expensive to buy.  It is perfect with my fur jacket and so warm and soft, I will definitely keep one.  The other two??  Too warm for San Diego??  Not sure.  You have to be somewhat sophisticated  to wear it, ha!  I don't recognize this old lady.  She is living in my house though.

Today I am listening to Vic Damone Radio--and so my generation, love it.  It is a gloomy day but not too cold.  My congestion is hardly at all and I have not  built a fire in the stove.  I wonder if there is a connection with all that burning of branches and wood???  Hmm.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far