Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hardy Children 2012


Jacob

Lea

Jimmy
I told the children I wanted my picture taken with whoever was ready for church.  Jacob is 13 and in 8th grade next year.  Lea is 12 and will be in 7th grade and Jimmy is 9 and will be in 5th grade.  Kelsi didn't want her hair brushed so it is a good thing I have her pictures from yesterday.  Her mother finally put a flower in her hair and let it go at that.  She has beautiful hair.

When we came home from church Camber's parents were here with this huge dinner of salmon, salad, fruit, dips, chips, and others added chicken, scalloped potatoes and then Mary had fruit shortcake for dessert.  We were all delighted with the luscious meal.  Camber's  aunt and cousins came from Rancho Santa Fe so there was about 25 of us or so for Father's Day.   Camber had collected some of the famous cowboys rules for living and had different people read them--they were really good and lots of interesting stories were told.  Very nice Father's Day. 

I didn't write anything about my father or my husband as a father but I miss them both.  My Dad was the greatest and I think my children think their Dad was pretty super, too.  We were all very blessed to have such good men in our lives.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far