Sunday, June 03, 2012

Saturday Night Beach Party in Pacific Beach

Grandchildren Jacob, Sarah, Jimmy and Kelsi
 
Johnny, me, James, Linda, Gary and Melissa 
Johnny and Maria
Maria and daughter Melissa
Granddaughter Kelsi.
Granddaughter Kelly
It was June Gloom as usual at Pacific Beach with Maria and Johnny hosting a potluck for the family.  They said it has been sunny and bright.  It was probably May then! Keria was sick so the Masseys were not there and Camber and Lea were still at an "event" and Matt was working.  But I enjoyed seeing everyone and had some delicious food.  Pacific Beach is booming!  Always liked it here.

James told us a lot about his business.  Sounds fantastic.

Now here is a vain question, why did I not get my hair cut before I left.  It is a mess.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far