Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lea Graduates from 6th Grade


In front of Solana Beach Elementary.

Singing with 6th Grade and friend Camille.
 
At Garden Party with her Mom Camber. 
 
Lea and Jimmy had already gone back to class.  James was talking and I didn't get their pictures.  I talked to Jared and Monica and met their daughter Maysen who also graduated with Lea. I worked with Jared and James in downtown San Diego before moving to Lake Almanor. 
 
Camber also introduced me to the Collins who own the first house on the right as you drive into the Lake Almanor Club.  I will for sure call on them this summer and chat more with them.  Nice!
'
Later I visited James' office and then we picked up Jacob from Earl Warren Middle School and had Mexican lunch (fish taco again) and then dropped him in Del Mar with his short board.  He later said he had one of his best surfing days ever (I thought it was too cold!).
 

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far