Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yesterday--Big Day

I forgot my camera yesterday and so missed many photo ops.  It was James' birthday so I drove up to Carlsbad for lunch at the Fish House.  My appetite was small but I had the best Coconut Shrimp I have ever had.  Then I shared his free birthday Key Lime pie.

Then Meagan picked me up in Pacific Beach and she and Keira and I had luscious yogurt.   I am glad I did not know that place was so close.  Keira was so fun to watch and she let me  pick her up and do Patty Cake with her.   Glad they are coming up the end of July and I can get even better acquainted with her.  She exhibited her sign language skills.   Very impressive.

After that Maria and Johnny took me to Su Casa for yummy guacamole and chips and I had tilapia for the main course.  This eating out is getting to be a habit.  Love it.

I have now had my favorite fish tacos over 10 times I think.  Still like El Toro's the best. And I have had Wendy's frosty  twice.  I didn't know they also have several shake varieties.  Good thing I live far away from all these temptations.

Good day!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far