Friday, August 22, 2014

Back Deck Stained...but Front, When??

Monday night I cleaned the deck with deck wash.  I really scrubbed it.  Tuesday morning I stained it with the stick and hard sponge.  It looks good.  Instead of doing two coats, I do one each year.  It never lasts more than one year any way.


The problem is that I have been like an invalid every since.  My hands hurt, my arms ache, my legs ache, my back aches.  And I still have the front to do.  I thought I would get it done this week.  The day after I stained it I had to sleep most of the day.  I was exhausted.  I hate this growing old business!!!


 Each day I think, "I need to wait till tonight, I need to wait till morning, I need to wait till tonight."  I don't know when I will finish the front...but the back looks good.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far