Friday, November 10, 2017

OK, I Am Back!

I used to try and do 30 minutes of dancing as my exercise before I went to bed.  And then I got way out of shape and I could barely do 5 minutes.  And I just did dancing to 8 songs, about 15 minutes so I am going to work up to my goal again of at least 30 minutes a day.  It is wonderful and easy on my wood floor.  Just danced to Acker Bilk music.  I told Carole about him the other day and she had never heard about him either and really liked him.  Joannie Hughs sent me all that wonderful music several years ago, all the oldies plus him...sooo much better than the music of today and so wonderful for dancing.  Yay, I am back.  I have to give credit to the Special Carbohydrate Diet, that is the only thing I have changed in my life in the last few months...feel so good.  And no diarrhea!!!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far