Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Massey Family at Salvation Mountain

The Masseys go on such interesting adventures.  I had never even heard of  "Salvation Mountain"!  And evidently, this Leonard Knight spent 30 years creating this 50 ft by 150 ft tribute to God out of adobe clay.  He died in 2014.  I am curious as to who preserves it and takes care of it.  Quite amazing.



Love those freckles.


What a beautiful sky and sea backdrop for mother and daughter, Salton Sea, I believe.


A delightful picture of the three.  Nico is catching up with Eden, look like twins here.


Love it.


I can't imagine the scope of this place.


I wonder what kind of paint was used, it looks like it will endure forever.  Thanks for all the cute pix!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far