Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Two Guys and and a Gal

So while the James, Camber, Lea, Jimmy and Kelsi  are off in Hawaii for the week visiting Jacob, who is attending BYU Hawaii, I am spending the week with the dogs.  Bear and Sadie know each other from previous visits and are about the same size.  They love to tuzzle.



Hamilton is the larger dog and not so familiar to Sadie.  However, Bear is always barking at Hamilton as if Bear is his boss.  This goes on for awhile until Sadie starts getting after Bear when he hazzles Hamilton.  It is a riot to watch the dynamics of these sweet dogs.  All are very loving.




Now that I have been feeding them for over a week and walking around the property with them a few times a day they are liking me and I cannot sit on the couch without them all competing for my attention.  Bear even likes kisses!





No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far