Saturday, November 11, 2017

Talked to Kay

Kay moved to Glendive from Baker when we were in Junior High, that is her with the letterman sweater on...the girl in the kerchief is Deloris who lives next door to my sister Jeanne in Treeo in Orem.

Anyway, for some reason, Kay has been on my mind and so I called her on Friday afternoon and we had such a fun chat.  I meant to see her in Denver when I was there the winter of 2015-2016 but it ended up with just a phone call also.  

The last time I talked to her was early in the year and her husband Al (4 years older? ) was still recuperating from a fall down the stairs just before Christmas last year.  He is doing well now.  Kay also told me Raine and her husband (also 3 to 4 years older) stayed a couple days with them in the spring and they are doing well.  Both of them have been married about 65 years I think.  And then Joanie and her older husband, who they visited in Billings, are still doing well also.  We do have some longevity in my friends from Glendive.


Kay was remembering this trip we went on out in the county where we found a dead horse on the side of the road.  Somewhere I have a picture of me as if I was stabbing the poor thing!


Here are Kay and Al at the 2000 Reunion but I bet they looked just as good with a little more grey hair is all.  Kay has aged very well and they have both stayed so trim!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far