Monday, September 27, 2010

Grandson Plus...

I can't believe a whole week has gone by.  Last Saturday I went to Chico and met Melissa and Mike and Mike came home with me, and Melissa and a friend stayed in Chico to meet with friends. 

It has been good having Mike here, I have an in-house computer guru, interesting conversationalist, handy man with muscles, cook, painter, shopper, driver, as well as a great grandson who is a friend!! 

We have been busy organizing our lives, visiting the library and bookstore, staining the deck, cleaning up after the squirrels, viewing movies, reading books, organizing my computer, playing video games (Mike) and cooking and eating...Bandido misses his favorite sleeping place but other than that all is well...till Mike gets bored and moves on.  Such is the life of grandmas.

Saturday was Temple Day in Reno for our Branch so Mary Anne and I went down and had a very nice day.  Picked up some good walking shoes as well.

Oh, yes, and now Linda has started websites of the Family Histories of all our families and that will occupy plenty of my time.  Life is sunny and warm in Lake Almanor.  Fall is on hold until we finish staining the front deck, stairs, and lattice.  Glad I have Mike here to help me.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far