Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When Will It End?

My patio and yard is completely covered again (4th time) with the empty pods from the cedar tree. I cannot believe there are any seeds left up there but the squirrels keep sending the waste down. Yesterday I saw a baby squirrel for the first time and he was darling, I must say. I wonder how many babies there are??

I sat outside with my binoculars for a long time and looked up into the tree.  I could not see any movement in the trees but just some split seed pods drifting down.  I did see some dense areas of the tree though and I guess that is the nest(s).  Surely they move into the wood pile for winter though, right?


These are still beautiful the 4th bloom around.  Marjorie and I both bought geraniums at the first of summer and then they froze one night.  I brought mine inside for awhile and then miraculously they came back to life.  Since then they have bloomed over and over all summer long.
 
It is a gorgeous day to day...When I walked in from getting Bandido groomed I noticed my bear still here and I thought about my bad memory again.  For two years I thought that someone had stolen the bear off my porch until last Christmas I found it at the bottom of one of my Christmas decoration boxes.  Such is the problem of old minds...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far