Friday, August 23, 2013

One Thing Leads to Another

So I am reading "Bright Lights, Dark Shadows" the story of ABBA and I start watching some of the songs the books is talking about.  They are all on You Tube.  Then I am reading about what they were doing after their divorces and I see a clip on Frida singing a song about Falling in Love and someone has pieced clips from the movie "Falling in Love" with Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro to Frida singing the song.  What?  Somehow I had missed that movie--two great stars, romance, how did I miss it?

Anyway it was a beautiful song and I found the movie on Amazon.  It only had a rating of 6 but someone doesn't know a romantic movie when they see it.  OK, it was about two married people falling in love...but, it was romantic.  Two such great actors showing the pain of falling in love when you are not supposed to...and try not to...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far