Friday, August 31, 2012

It's a Good Thing!

Making hard decisions after months of stewing!  It's a good thing.

Bar-S Corn Dogs from Costco baked at 375 for 20 minutes!  It's a good thing.

Getting a perky short hair cut! It's a good thing.

RNC Convention!  It was a really good thing--loved seeing all the young people expressing the traditional values of America that are needed back so badly.  The Governors and the Ladies, Eastwood, all were so impressive as were Ryan and Romney.  I loved seeing truth and belief in God being sung from the airways with vigor and determination by a multitude of good people from all walks of life and religion, very impressive.  I am so sick of the negative untruths being slung from the airways.  The new show Newsroom was absoluting repulsive this week.  I am so sick of distorted views and chopped quotes being cavorted as truth...Not!  Some of the Democratic women are the most repulsive representatives of womanhood that I have ever seen.  Why is that?  When I am feeling negative and bitchy, I feel just like one of them.  Definitely Not a Good Thing.

A full tank of gas.  It's a good thing.  Paying $4.39 a gallon--It is such a bad thing.  Who wouldn't want the 50's back?

 Simplify, simplify, it is where I am heading.  It's a good thing!!!

Lovely cool days with sunshine and calm and not so much smoke.  It's a good thing.

Cabbage slaw with pineapple, marshmallows and cream.  It's a good thing.

Talking to my sisters.  It's a good thing.

Communicating with my family.  It's good thing.

Getting rid of more stuff!  It's a very  good thing.

A very clean yard after days of the wind blowing needles down.  It's a good thing.

Being able to do it myself.   It's a great thing.

Bandido still hanging in there with his pokey little walk.  It's a good thing.

Cantaloupe and watermelon right now!  It's a good thing.

Getting a good night's sleep.  Such a good thing.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far