Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1966 Winter Picture



I love to find pictures of Richard with the children.   This was probably the winter of 1966 and we had probably gone up to Julian when it snowed.  Nobody has mittens.  Richard always enjoyed having an outing with the family.  Looks like Linda and Johnny are throwing snowballs on Richard's back.  We probably had hot chocolate and marshmallows before going back home.

We had about four inches of snow last night and it is all melting today.  Glad I fertilized the daffodils yesterday before the snow.

Mitch came up to get the rest of his things and to say goodbye.  He is going to Michigan for awhile to work and stay with his Valko grandparents.  I hope he enjoys the change.  I wonder if they are still having winter there???

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far