Sunday, March 04, 2012

Melissa's Wall Creation



Wow, I am flattered that my granddaughter Melissa would use a picture of me from May 1959 on her wall arrangement about the sea.  She also used John, the picture we are all familiar with and which I love.
The pictures are taken about 20 years apart.  I remember well when mine was taken.  Bill and I had gone to the beach for one last time.

 Bill and I  had been planning marriage but now were breaking up.  I went off to BYU for the summer soon after this picture was taken.    That is when I took my great Speech class and private singing (it didn't help me much but it was fun). 

 Richard came up and introduced himself after Church  just before Labor Day 1959, the first weekend I was back in San Diego, and we were married six weeks later.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far